COVID-19 Update (3/17):
NHDNH "States" will be virtual this year.
The most important focus for NH teachers and students this week is on the pivot of regular classroom instruction. It is good-but-hard work for all.
NHDNH also will use this week to pivot.
Teachers are being kept abreast, but NHDNH asks parents and students to give teachers the space they need to transition their classes.
More information to follow by 3/23.
(Targeting a due date of digital uploads: 4/4.)
Instructions for digital uploads will be provided.
1.Teacher registers at nh.nhd.org.
2. Post registration, teacher eMails NHDNH@plymouth.edu
3. Teacher sends link from NHDNH to students
4. Students in groups: use the "key" issued to the first student in the group to register. Only 1 key per group project.
5. Remember Papers are due/Websites lock on Wednesday night at 11:59pm (3/11/2020).
6. All other categories are due the day of the event.
7. Except for an emergency, registration for documentaries, performances, and exhibits closes 3/18/2020.
8. On the day of "States" we expect: registration will open at 7:30am with set-ups until 9am; interviews to begin at 9:30 and end around 1pm; and a 45-minute awards ceremony should start around 3:30pm. Details will be formalized after registration closes.
BEFORE registration opens, all teachers should reach out to us at email@example.com so that we may enter your school into the on-line registration database.
Teachers register before students.
Registration payments must be made through the school.
Papers and Websites were due at 11:59pm on Wednesday, March 11th.
Promote National History Day in New Hampshire
Help NHDNH spread the word about how amazing this program is. Tell a colleague or New Hampshire teacher about the program! Let's get more New Hampshire schools involved to elevate the competition and share the love of historical research.